Hiding In Plain Sight Hiding In Plain Sight

I can't tell if you seriously made this for Square Enix or not, but it's still pretty badass. Nice touch with the homo-erotic love making scene.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

i reley dont wan to say this, but i have to now.

this game is so esey. i mean, all you do is hit the spacebar. thats it! how is this an RPG anyway? you cant contrail anything but what it says on the screen! what if i didnt want to buy the potion? what apout quests? all you can upgrade is stranth? there is no way you can lose to the boss at the end! this game is crap! its not even an RPG at all! i mean look at it! in what way is this supposed to be an RPG if you can do quests and stuff? all you do is press one butten the entier time! explain to me! the athore coments al totol lies! is it supposed to be stick dudes? i dont even know how this damn game got the daily 3rd prize, or a rating of 4.26!
pepole think this review is worthles.
go ahead! say it! i dont care! im just trying to make a point here!
blam this piece of crap!!!!

P.S the only reson im giving this a 1 is beacuase the voices where pretty good. but thats it!

Micwizard Micwizard

good

i like it and its good good job its good

Morgan FFF Collab Morgan FFF Collab

Morgan Freeman...

Told me a bed time story. This collaboration was almost as awesome as that. And that means pretty damn awesome.

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

B-E-A-Utiful

Glad you've realized this, and have actually had the balls to do something about it (unlike so many others)

You made the wise choice, and I respect you for that.

Not to mention of course that this video was awesome, informative, and most of the pictures made it funny as hell :).

Great job, love to see this frontpaged!

T E T R I S ' D 3 T E T R I S ' D 3

Lost your touch

I'm sorry, man.

I've always loved this series, and had super high expectations when I opened this.

Then I realized this is just another stick movie.

I always HATED stick movies, the reason I loved the Testris'd series is because it had it's own unique feel, the idea of a stickman just manuvering through the falling tetris peices..

The series has always been good, but I think you lost track of what was good.
I never liked this series for the action, or else I'd like literally every other stick animation ever made.

This really went off topic, it was all action, just fighting random unrelated to tetris thing, only similarity was that they were made by blocks.

I was expecting in many scenes a robot to start shooting tetris blocks or something, but no. Just more robots or something...

And when there FINALLY was a tetris scene, it lasted 2 seconds. And was cut off. For more action.

Honestly, I love this series, loved the idea, but man... I think you lost sight of what made this series unique out of all the other billions of stick movies.

I'm sorry, I gave it the score I feel it deserves. Sorry bro, just had to let you know what I liked about this series, and what this really should've had.

cobra0528 responds:

I understand exactly what you are saying. I even agree, to a certain extent. However it was a necessary move. Without it this series couldn't have had a conclusion.

Ultra Sheriff - Nemesis Ultra Sheriff - Nemesis

Wow

That was just pure awesome, dipped in awesome sauce. Are you professional?

You might as well be...

Asaroki 05- Diagnosis Asaroki 05- Diagnosis

Great

Lovely

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

ROFLMAZING!

These things are amazing! You're probably the best flash animator and artist...Ever! Your skills are the skills I dream of having. Also, this one was funy at the end :)

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Beyond..Everything!

This is beyond anything I have ever seen...In both flash, tv, and wherever else! The graphics are..Only what I could dream of doing, the animation is perfect, not a flaw in the entire movie. It's...perfect...Not much can be said...I've never seen anything like it, it's truly...Amazingly awsomely superly perfectly perfect! I cant even describe how much I loved it!