Hiding In Plain Sight Hiding In Plain Sight

I can't tell if you seriously made this for Square Enix or not, but it's still pretty badass. Nice touch with the homo-erotic love making scene.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

i reley dont wan to say this, but i have to now.

this game is so esey. i mean, all you do is hit the spacebar. thats it! how is this an RPG anyway? you cant contrail anything but what it says on the screen! what if i didnt want to buy the potion? what apout quests? all you can upgrade is stranth? there is no way you can lose to the boss at the end! this game is crap! its not even an RPG at all! i mean look at it! in what way is this supposed to be an RPG if you can do quests and stuff? all you do is press one butten the entier time! explain to me! the athore coments al totol lies! is it supposed to be stick dudes? i dont even know how this damn game got the daily 3rd prize, or a rating of 4.26!
pepole think this review is worthles.
go ahead! say it! i dont care! im just trying to make a point here!
blam this piece of crap!!!!

P.S the only reson im giving this a 1 is beacuase the voices where pretty good. but thats it!

Micwizard Micwizard

good

i like it and its good good job its good

Partners In Crime Partners In Crime

This is a crazy cool concept! Using your peripherals to multitask is brilliant. It keeps you on your toes and it's beyond difficult but totally rewarding. Fantastic concept, great implementation, and it's amazing how well put together something like this is considering the time constraints.

jalb responds:

Thank you. :)

Pan Man Pan Man

that made me cry like a bitch. nice work evoking strong emotions with such a basic game, plain art and raw gameplay.

molkman responds:

Glad you enjoyed it!

Spartaman 2 Spartaman 2

Wow.

That brought joy to my heart. A lot.

Cream Cheese (feat. Tom Fulp) Cream Cheese (feat. Tom Fulp)

do you still have the audio file of Tom Fulp's part from Africa Dudes? I wanted to make my own remix of it!

forest crawler forest crawler

Brilliant!

You never cease to amaze, rose!

(from ZehGameMaker)

Garage Fighting 2010 Garage Fighting 2010

Tsk tsk young man

Hahaha

Oh my, Johnny boy, oh my...

seems you've gotten yourself into quite the pickle!

ITS GOOD